Film Festivals Ethiopia
These trips provide an opportunity to meet a range of influential producers and commissioners at the festival.
Click here for the 2014 application for the Addis to Cannes workshop in association with the International Emerging Film Talent Association (IEFTA) and the Ethiopia Film Initiative (EFI).
Applications close on the 1 April 2014.
Applicants must be an Ethiopian national living and working in Ethiopia at least 6 months of the year and should have one short or feature film released.
Four filmmakers will be picked from the application process and they will receive:
- Roundtrip ticket from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to Nice, France.
- Hotel room accommodation.
- One-on-one coaching with film institutions, producers, distribution companies from the US and European markets.
- Private screening of applicants work in Monaco in front of other filmmakers and contributors to the film market.
- A workshop in Monaco on filmmaking and film distribution.
- Official entrance Badge to the Marche du Film for the Cannes Film Festival 2014.